Keeping you updated on all things Oxigen
We are hiring!
If you believe you have what it takes to manage our social media and marketing and take Oxigen Environmental to the next level, then keep on reading.
Oxigen –Digital Marketing and social media
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management activities of our social media platforms. Including Google ads, Twitter, Facebook, Indeed Glassdoor, Instagram and LinkedIn. They will also support management team in creating social media postings that improve our Brand
- Marketing strategist for company
- Creative (ads, images, publications)
- Prolific in the use and update of our social platforms (Twitter and Facebook)
- Ability to report on the above metrics
- Blog creation and publishing (Joomla and LinkedIn)
- Send invites and monitor all reviews (Trust pilot)
- Respond to Trust pilot and Google reviews
- Will need to reply to Direct Messages on the social platforms and liaise with the call-center for account queries
- Will need to liaise with all company staff and in particular, site managers, to get information on local and community driven projects (sponsorship etc.).
- Must also be able to suggest and carry through with 'local' initiatives.
- Excellent planning and scheduling
Qualified candidates will have the following Key Skills:
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and influencing skills
- High levels of energy and commitment to hitting deadlines
- Will actively seek out efficiencies and work with stakeholders to formulate and drive solutions
- Strong capacity to communicate actions, implications of data and drive action
- Robust evaluation and critical thinking skills
- Ability to create an environment that encourages diversity of thought, perspective and an inclusive workplace on our social media platforms
- Willing to travel if required. Own transport
- Results based with a focus on stakeholder partnership
- Motivation, ambition and tenacity
- Exceptional media skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a Team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working in social media marketing
- Detailed knowledge of social media systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply for this position, please visit our jobs page