Mullaghboy Industrial Estate, Athboy Road, Navan, Co. Meath
Site Manager : Christine Reynolds.
Phone Number: 046 9293436 - 0860200826
Entry Gate fee - €2
Monday-Saturday 8.30am – 4.45pm
Fair usage applies across all waste streams.
The following materials are accepted from Domestic Householders Only:
- Aluminium cans: e.g. cola cans, beer cans ,tin foil trays +tin foil
- Food tins/metal cans: e.g. bean tins, biscuit tins; dog tins (please wash)
- Plastic Bottles: e.g. milk, mineral bottles – washed with no lid
- Tetrapak cartons: e.g milk, juice cartons
- Glass bottles: e.g. green, brown, clear jars/bottles – sort by colour
- Newspapers/magazines : eg. Paper, junk mail, glossy magazines, comics
- Cardboard: e.g. food boxes, cardboard packaging – clean dry only
- Laminate ,plywood,chipboard,worktop or M.D.F.- (Charges apply please ask staff)
- Garden/Green waste: Grass, Hedge Clippings – No clay, Stones (charges set out below)
- Clean Rubble: Stones, Bricks -( Kells Site only)
- Car Batteries - (household only)
- Household batteries
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Waste Oil (€1 per litre)
- Cooking Oil (€1 per litre)
- Ink Cartridges
- Mobile Phones
- Gas Cylinders
- Scrap Metal
- Clothes - (clean and dry ) NO - duvets or pillows
- Large Electrical Household Appliances
- Small electrical household appliances
- Toasters, Irons, Radios, CD Players, Televisions/Computer monitors.
- All non-recyclables are accepted at a cost of €5 per black bag
- Household Paint Cans - €1 each
- Aerosol Cans
- Herbicides & Pesticides (Household Only)
Green Waste Charges- Household only -Grass ,Trees, Branches ,Shrubs etc,
2 bags of greens in a car (once weekly - €2 per extra bag) - gate fee €2 only
Single axle trailer of greens - €10 +€2 gate fee.
Double axle trailer of greens - €20 +€2 gate fee
Small van of greens - €10 + €2 gate fee.
All Trailers with 1.2m x 2.4 and greater further chargers apply
Commercial Customers Welcome – Charges Will Apply see below.
Bulky Waste Price List:
- King Size Mattress €30
- Double Mattress €20 (Duvet or Topper €10)
- Single Mattress €15 (Duvet or Topper €5)
- Double Divan Bed €15
- Single Divan Bed €10
- Carpet/Lino (Large Roll) €25
- Large rug €15
- Carpet/Lino (Small Roll) €15
- Small rug €10
- Bag Carpet/Lino €5
- Bag Non Recyclable Goods €5
- 3 Seater Couch €20
- 2 Seater Couch €15
- 3 & 2 corner couch €35
- Leather Chair €5
- Soft stool €5
- Arm Chair €12
- Patio Table €10
- Patio Chair €5
- Large Plastic Toy €5
- Toilet/Cistern/Hand Basin/Pedastal €5
- Bath/Shower Tray €10
- Domestic Food Waste €5
We also accept black bags of domestic waste - charges will apply
Please note the above prices do not include the €2 Gate Fee to the Meath County Council for each customer.
COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS – TREES, BRANCHES, SHRUBS, GREENS (CHARGES 01/01/2022)
Single axle trailer 4ft x 8ft (1.2mx2.4m) = €20 + gate fee - €2
All trailers greater than 2.4m will be charged accordingly .
Double axel trailer – 4x8ft = - €40+ gate fee -€2
Triple Axel trailer – 4x12ft (1.2mx3.6m)= €60 + gate fee - €2
Small Van - €30+ gate fee - €2
Medium van - €50-+gate fee €2
Large Van – L.W.B. - €80+gate fee €2
Laminate ,plywood,chipboard,worktop or M.D.F.- (Charges apply please ask staff)
Small van - €30 + gate fee €2 - Solid Wood Only
Medium van - €50 + gate fee €2 - Solid Wood Only
Large van - €80 + gate fee €2 - Solid Wood Only
SCRAP METAL / CARDBOARD / MIXED PAPER -
Small van - €30 + gate fee €2
Medium van - €40 + gate fee €2
large van - €50 + gate fee €2
Paint Cans - €1 each + gate fee €2-
VAN TYPES -
Small van - Caddy , Berlingo , Kangoo , Doblo , Connect , Courier - excluding high roofs etc.
Medium van - Transit , Hiace , Vito , ect. S.W.B.
Large van - Transit L.W.B. , V.W.Transporter , Merc - Sprinter -
COMPOST BINS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON SITE Med - €25 Large - €35 - Ask staff
Staff Notice - No Abuse. The staff at this site have the right to work in a safe and supportive environment. In the interest of safety, Meath recycling centres will not tolerate verbal abuse, threatening behaviour or physical violence under the Equal Status Acts 2000-2018. Offenders will be asked to leave.
Oxigen have the right to refuse entry to any persons who act in this manner and may be reported to the Local Authorities